Rudman’s Pocket Guide to Cigars Book
R89.95 incl. VAT
Rudman’s Pocket Guide to Cigars by Rudman – Fourth Edition on how to find, select and smoke cigars.
- This totally revised fourth edition: More accessible with expanded sections and new presentation.
- The only listing of every known Cuban cigar exported since 2000, with cross-reference to size.
- Details recently discontinued Cuban brands.
- Gives a personal appraisal of 165 Cuban cigars.
- Includes all Cuban box markings and box codes from 1985 to the present.
- Lists, additionally, thousands of hand-made and machine-made cigars covering 534 brands, made in 24 countries.
- Over 800 of these have been star-rated.
- Indexes cigars of the world country by country.
- Itemises names and addresses of 424 leading stockists in 46 countries spread over the globe.
- Provides a comprehensive temperature/humidity conversion chart.
- Details the current state of the two biggest cigar companies in the world, together with their appropriate brands.
- Contains a Quick Reference to Cigar Terms that includes 123 definitions, many with illustrations.
- Informs on leaf growing and manufacture, smoking qualities, wrapper identification by colour, ageing and storing practices etc.
- Is aimed at the cigar tyro and aficionado alike and will continue to enrich the cigar world.
- Contains under one cover more information about cigars than any other publication.
Out of stock
At the beginning of 2001 he published his on-line magazine that has already has become an indispensable source for thousands who want to keep abreast of what is happening with cigars and events around the world. During the past six years he has consulted to various cigar importers and retailers, both locally and abroad. He has conducted cigar training sessions and cigar dinners in many parts of the world and is recognized as a leading international expert on cigars.